All you’ll ever need: safe and easy to use, your VENTURE Visa Debit Card is accepted at more than 18 million locations worldwide.
It’s the way to pay for all of your everyday purchases including groceries, clothes, gas, hardware supplies and appliances! Your VENTURE Visa Debit Card facilitates payments locally and internationally – no need for more than one card.
- Safer than walking with cash
- Access to funds at Point of Sale terminals both locally and internationally
- Access to funds at ATMs locally
- Low fees for usage
- Local Client Support and Global Overseas Assistance Service
- Card costs – Annual Fee TT$50.00
- ATM Daily Limit – $2,000.00
- Point of Sale Daily Limit – $10,000.00
- Point of Sale – Trinidad and Tobago: No charge
- ABM – All Local Banks: No charge
- Point of Sale – Overseas: No charge
- Monthly Foreign Currency Limit for Online & Point of Sale Purchases – TT$3,500
- ABM – Overseas: Due to a reduction in the supply of foreign exchange, you will not be able to access foreign currency cash via ABMs/ATMs
- Until further notice, transactions are NOT permitted with the following Online Trading Companies e.g. Market Live & F/X Trader.
How Do I get a VENTURE VISA Debit Card?
- Come into any branch of VENTURE Credit Union with:
- Two (2) forms of picture I.D. (T&T Identification Card, Driver’s Permit, Valid Passport)
- Utility Bill (water, electricity and/or telephone)
- $50.00 Annual Membership fee
- Job letter or payslip no older than two (2) months