All you’ll ever need: safe and easy to use, your VENTURE Visa Debit Card is accepted at more than 18 million locations worldwide.
It’s the way to pay for all of your everyday purchases including groceries, clothes, gas, hardware supplies and appliances! Your VENTURE Visa Debit Card facilitates payments locally and internationally – no need for more than one card.
- Safer than walking with cash
- Access to funds at Point of Sale terminals both locally and internationally
- Access to funds at ATMs locally
- Low fees for usage
- Local Client Support and Global Overseas Assistance Service
- Card costs – Annual Fee TT$50.00
- ATM Daily Limit – $2,000.00
- Point of Sale Daily Limit – $10,000.00
- Point of Sale – Trinidad and Tobago: No charge
- ABM – All Local Banks: No charge
- Point of Sale – Overseas: No charge
- Monthly Foreign Currency Limit for Online & Point of Sale Purchases – TT$3,500
- ABM – Overseas: Due to a reduction in the supply of foreign exchange, you will not be able to access foreign currency cash via ABMs/ATMs
- Until further notice, transactions are NOT permitted with the following Online Trading Companies e.g. Market Live & F/X Trader.
How Do I get a VENTURE VISA Debit Card?
- Come into any branch of VENTURE Credit Union with:
- Two (2) forms of picture I.D. (T&T Identification Card, Driver’s Permit, Valid Passport)
- Utility Bill (water, electricity and/or telephone)
- $50.00 Annual Membership fee
- Job letter or payslip no older than two (2) months
Visa Debit Card – FAQs
Visit any VENTURE Credit Union branch or transfer funds from your Deposit account to your VENTURE VISA Debit Card using e-services or the mobile app.
**Funds transferred to your VISA Debit Card before 2:30 p.m. will be accessible by 5:00 p.m.
**Funds transferred to your VISA Debit Card after 2:30 p.m. will be accessible by 5:00 p.m. the following day.
Once the card is collected at any VENTURE Credit Union branch, the card is activated. You then have to pin the card if you wish to use the card at any local ATM. To pin the card, please visit any of the following JMMB Bank locations:
• Tunapuna Branch 30-32 Eastern Main Road, Tunapuna
• Central Location – DSM Plaza, Old Southern Main Road, Chaguanas
• San Fernando Branch – SouthPark, Tarouba Link Road, San Fernando
Yes you can withdraw from any local ATM once the card was pinned at a JMMB location
In order to receive your VISA Debit card balance, for the safety of your account you can visit us in branch, call 225-4VCU (4828) or complete the contact us form on the website.
Your card transaction activity is monitored daily by card services for any suspicious or fraudulent transactions. Whenever a change in your typical spending patterns and behaviors are detected, card services will suspend activity on your card to keep your account secure and prevent further damage. You will then be notified as soon as possible to verify the legitimacy of questionable transactions.
Yes, inform VENTURE Credit Union of your travel dates and locations prior to your trip to avoid suspension of your VISA debit card. You can visit us in branch, call 225-4VCU (4828) or complete the contact us form.
You can connect your VENTURE VISA debit card to your PayPal account in 4 easy steps:
1. Log into your PayPal account.
2. Click wallet at the top of the page.
3. Click link a payment method and select debit card.
4. Fill in your details and follow the on-screen instructions to add the card.
Debit Card/VENTURE Credit Union Statement?
A refund for a cancelled order which was originally made using your VENTURE VISA debit card may take up to 30 days to show on your debit card statement but will typically be accessible within 24-48 hours on your card.
To dispute a transaction, please contact VENTURE Credit Union at 225-4VCU (4828) or via email at email@example.com or use the website’s contact us form. In order to proceed with the investigation, you must visit the branch to complete a dispute form. We will proceed with an investigation upon receipt of the signed copy. The investigation process may take between 45-60 days after which you would be informed of the outcome.
No, the hold only highlights the original authorized amount of your transaction. Once the hold is removed from your account the funds will simply be available.
A hold on an account can last for 21 working days before it is lifted. This is not controlled by VENTURE. In order to have the hold lifted, you would need to request details surrounding the transaction from the merchant. To get the process started, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details.
• Date transaction was conducted
• Order Number
• Authorization Code
• Total amount of the transaction
The VENTURE VISA debit card is valid for 2 years and can be renewed within the month of expiration. To request a replacement card visit us in branch along with the expired card and $50 Annual Membership fee. You may also call 225-4VCU (4828) or complete the contact us form on the website. The renewal card will be ready for collection within 5-7 working days. All funds from the expired card will automatically be uploaded to the new card.