- One monthly premium covers final expenses for you and up to five (5) eligible family members.
- No medical examination required.
- You are eligible to receive the full benefit (per person) where valid claims are made
- You get lifetime insurance coverage once you enroll before age 76.
Who is covered?
- Your spouse or significant other.
- Any combination of up to two (2) persons from your parents or parents-in-law.
- These persons must be enrolled before age 76.
- Your children (aged 1 to 25 and who are not yet married).
- Permanently disabled children are covered for the duration of their lives once they are enrolled before age 26.