Click Here to Register for our AGM 2023
- 28/04/2023 at 10:50 am #13645AdminKeymaster
What time of the year that dividends is given out?
Dividends is normally distributed to members after our AGM.
What is the percentage for rebate and dividend?
The proposed dividends and loan interest rebate will be announced at our AGM.
When will dividends increase again?
The Society is addressing the increase in Surplus by a combination of the following:
- Increase in loans via aggressive marketing
- Cost reduction and savings
- Strategies to decrease delinquency
How are dividends determined and calculated?
The level of dividend is mostly based on the level of surplus the Society earns during the prior
year. The dividends are calculated using the average of the lowest daily balance of each month,
rounded down to the nearest $20, multiplied by the rate.
- This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Admin.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.