Click Here to Register for our AGM 2023
Home › Forums › Annual General Meeting 2023 Q&A › CUNA Family Indemnity Plan (FIP)
- 28/04/2023 at 11:41 am #13650AdminKeymaster
We have received several items of feedback from members expressing dissatisfaction and frustration with the CUNA FIP.
Our initial assessment indicated disconnects on both sides.
In this regard we have engaged CUNA representative in a joint exercise to identify and correct ALL impairments to the smooth operation of this portfolio, between VENTURE and CUNA.
Measures taken includes but is not limited to:
- Increase in dedicated resources to the portfolio
- More robust ongoing reconciliation of FIP accounts
- Addition of a dedicated “Hot Line” for queries / requests
- Email blast/ dedicated service to delinquent CUNA Members
In addition, CUNA also commenced an aggressive clean up exercise, which initially targeted improved communication of Notices of cancellation.
The joint initiative has already yielded some improvement and is expected to be completed by June 30, 2023.
We apologize for the distress experienced by our some of our members and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Notwithstanding we continue to encourage members to bring any item of concern to our attention.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.